It may be a bear market, but with thousands of people retiring every day – and growth and income in short supply – the need for professional financial advice has been greater than ever.
But clients want more from their advisors; Consultants want more from their companies; and the companies also want more from their consultants. Wealthtech plays a crucial role here. 2023 is poised to be the year of advisor productivity to meet this growing demand. So how can advisors use technology to drive growth and ultimately a better customer experience? The panel will discuss:
- The role of technology in changing and improving customer experiences
- Why extendable technology solutions are table poles
- Which technologies are changing the wealth management industry the most?
- Why a Quality Tech stack is essential for business
- How consultants can advise individually in the digital age
CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, RMA® and AEP® CE credits have been applied for and are pending approval.
In a relationship with
Shannon Rosic – Presenter
Director of WealthStack Content & Solutions
H. Adam Holt, CFP®, ChFC®
CEO and Founder
Asset Map Holdings
Michael Lecours, CFP®
Senior Technology Editor